Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why I am creating a blog, and what I plan to acomplish.

For Those Who Wish To Read What I Have To Say,
What inspired me to create this blog,
-was the helpful nudging of a professor, whom I respect.
-my adoration for music, specifically music that thrived without being deemed popular.
-the proximity of my time to grow up, as cliche as it sounds.
-to humbly contemplate what people have to say about what i write-

I suppose I have always kept my opinions to myself, writing my thoughts in books, or just letting them steep in my mind until they were utterly drowned out by new ones.
Since this is my first (and only) page I will have a harrowing difficulty sticking to one topic of discussion.
Yet it is in my humbleness I will post only what I find necessary, and will work hard to inform those who wish to spend a few minutes reading what I have to say.

I Thank You In Advance.
-N.D.-

No comments:

Post a Comment